Sunday, April 3



We had such a nice conference weekend. On Friday we bought Jordan a new truck. Its a Dodge Ram 1500 hemi. This is the first vehicle Jordan has ever owned that has A/C!

It has a little too much chrome for our taste - We are going to de-chrome it a little bit this next weekend.

Its nice and roomy inside too. My favorite part is that it has a sunroof!


Saturday morning we had our carpets cleaned - much needed after potty training a new dog, and then I headed off to go dress shopping with my cousin Liz who is getting married in June. Liz asked me to be a bridesmaid and I am so excited for her a Logan. Jordan went with his dad to priesthood while us girls shopped until we dropped.

Sunday we laid in bed and watched conference all day. In between sessions we would nap, I think i've only gotten out of bed three times all day long! I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend like we did!

No comments: